Village of Mahomet garage sales will take place Thursday, May 31, Friday, June 1 and Saturday, June 2.
To be included in the Mahomet Daily garage sale guide and map, email firstname.lastname@example.org by May 29. The listing must include an address, dates and times and a garage sale description.
- 1503 East Amy Drive in the Sandy Ridge subdivision May 31-June 2, lots of books: Both hardback and paperback in science fiction, history and fiction. Tools and yard tools. Glassware and furniture.
- 106 Red Bud Ct., June-June 2, 8 a.m. Bake Sale/Lemonade Stand to fundraise for Izzy Gonzalez to attend Miss Amazing Nationals. We will also have we will have toys, comic books, collectibles, stuffed animals, and more for sale.
- 1111 Ashford Ct (Thronewood Subdivison) Thursday noon– 5, Friday 8 am- 1 pm, Kids toys, Kids clothes size 5-8, Boy & Girls shoes, A lot of Adult clothes, Household items
- 103 E Main St., May 31-June 2, multi-family garage sale, Furniture, Household and Kitchen Items, Clothes and more. Also, a family wants to get rid of lava rock for free, you must haul it away yourself.
- 501 E Oak St, Mahomet May 31-June2, Garage sale – lots of new items for kids and adults, baby sheets, stainless steel water bottles, new toys, chocolates, some Christmas & holiday items, Christmas tree, Pokemon costumes and more!
- 701 Hawk Dr, Friday, June 1st 7am-3pm, Boys Sizes L/XL, Women’s Sizes L/12, House Hold Items, Games/Toys, Razor Scooters
- 706 Western Hills Drive, Saturday, June 2nd from 8am-12pm, Men and Women’s dress and casual clothes. Shoes and accessories. Homecoming/Prom dresses. Furniture, household goods/decor, and tools. CHEAP PRICES. Everything must go.
- 1809 Deer Run drive in Country Ridge, Friday and Saturday 730 to 12.
Huge sale with four families: Furniture, sports, home goods, electronics, holiday, quality items and brand name clothes.