Kindergarten registration is open to Mahomet-Seymour children who will turn five-years-old before September 1, 2018.
After completing the district’s online form, the district will contact parents to schedule a date and time in May for an informational meeting and screening.
Parents should bring the following information with them:
- Proof of Residency
Category A provide at least one
- Real Estate tax bill
- Signed Lease
- Mortgage document or payment
- Military housing letter
- Section 8 letter
Category B provide at least two
- Gas bill
- Electric bill
- Water sewer bill
- Phone bill (not mobile)
- Cable bill
- Vehicle registration
- Bank statement
- Pay check stub
- City sticker receipt
- Credit Card statement
The following additional paperwork is required for kindergarten registration.
- Birth Certificate
- KG Physical (dated within one year prior to the first day of school – August 17, 2018)
- Up to date immunization records – (See Nurse’s letter enclosed)
- Dental Form – (See Nurse’s letter enclosed)
- Vision Form – (See Nurse’s letter enclosed)
- Verification of Residency Form and Proof of Residency Documents
Documents can be turned in during regular school hours until June 1, 2018. After June 1, summer office hours will be posted.