Summer means pools, picnics and relaxation. It’s also the perfect time for a mid-year financial checkup. If you’ve fallen behind on your goals, Busey can help you get back on track.
Here are a few tips from their experts:
- Rethink big goals. See if you’re on track for saving for retirement, college and major purchases. Financial Assessments in the Resource Center on busey.com are great tools to check your progress.
- Stick to your budget. Review your budget and ensure you’re not overextending yourself. Make changes if you think you can pay more and cut back if needed. FinanceWorks puts money management at your fingertips and your financial goals within reach. Access it within Busey ebank.
- Pay off debt as swiftly as your cash flow allows. Review your credit card statements and determine if your balance has increased or decreased.
- Prepare for the unexpected. There is no time like the present to ensure your estate planning wishes are documented. Message to My Loved Ones from Busey Wealth Management makes handling the unexpected that much easier for those you care about most.
- Get creative with your passwords. Protect your identity with new, unique passwords. Visit the Information Security Center on busey.com for additional tips.
Enjoy your summer—free from financial worries. To work towards achieving your financial goals today, visit Busey at 312 E. Main St. in Mahomet or call 1.800.67 | Busey.
Investment Products and Services are: Not FDIC INSURED | May lose value | No bank guarantee